4 YEAR OLD CLASSROOM
- Our year-round journey curriculum uses themed units tied to specific learning activities. Your preschooler will also learn important social skills.
- Morning and Afternoon Circle time where the day’s themed activities are introduced, reinforced and reviewed.
- Activities in the Learning Centers to bring the day’s educational theme to life.
- Math, Language & Literacy activities tied to learning standards to progressively build important foundational skills.
- Music and movement (songs, poems and rhymes) to expand your child’s vocabulary and listening skills.
- Outdoor play at least twice daily to burn off energy and develop motor skills.
- Lunch and quiet time to nourish and rest your preschooler’s growing mind and body.