Our main goal at Happy Days – Day Care is to provide children with a safe, warm, caring environment in which they can learn and grow. Our program consists of developmentally appropriate activities for each age group. There is a blend of structured activities and guided free play both inside and outside. Our goal is to have a program that will encourage a stimulating environment for physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child. We continuously strive to improve our curriculum and activities to reach our goal.
- develop a sense of security in group situations
- establish routines and sharing behavior
- learn correct use, respect and responsibility for material and equipment
- develop respect for others
- learn problem – solving skills
- explore the surrounding environment